Saturday, June 06, 2009

Diploma Story Part 11

My room was actually at the corner for my 1st year in hostel. But this story which I am sharing now really happen to me. One of our classes was cancled. I was heading back to the hostel to rest. After I change, I sat down reading some of my stuff, suddenly there was a knock on my door. Then I went to open, I found no 1 there.

So I went back to what I was doing, then there was a knock on my door again. So I went to open and I found no one again. So on the 3rd knock, I went to see further to see if my classmate wanted to kacau me. But there was no one again. From my room if you knock and you want to run, its not possible to run that fast away from being detected. When I went to the next door (my jiran door always open when they are at class) to peep if they were playing a trick on me. This time for sure I knew that I was 'disturbed'. On the 4th knock, I prayed and bind those 'things' that was disturbing me and there was no 5th knock anymore.

During lunch time, I went to check my classmate out and if he came to knock my room door and he told me he was never near my room after class. I only later found out that during the construction of the hostel, there was a spot check on the place and some of the construction workers actually jump into the dirty river to escape. My friends told me there were a couple of casualties during that jump. Scared? Nah, Coz Jesus Lives In Me and With US :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home