Thursday, June 04, 2009

Haze Is Back

Alamak jiran oh jiran, why do u burn? Because you burn we suffer. Now our friend who we know very well called Mr / Mrs Haze is back to great us. I know burning will be the fastest way to clear the forest / plantation, but there are side effects to it. We will have to smell the extra perfume in the air which is not nice.

I am one guy who is quite sensitive to this type of stuff. Even the haze might be mild (at times others cannot catch it, but I can) my nose will react to it. I cannot kena too much haze as it will cause my nose to be itchy and I wont feel that well after that.

So I am asking those of us who stay at haze affected areas, take care of yourself. Try not to burn any extra stuff to add on to the air which is not healty anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home