Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Work Work

1 week of tiredness. Man project implementation is never easy. Its worst when I not only have to focus on 1 project but at the same time entertain the other 2 projects and entertain people at the same time. Its really tiring job. Wish I was some entertainer, just sit down there and talk to people. But this one cannot as I need to walk from here to there, do this and that, answer phone calls and etc.

For the whole week (except Tuesday) I been doing overtime. My overtime started on Sunday till Friday. My original plan is to go back at 530pm and have dinner with my parents as I haven't seen them for nearly the whole week. I can say for each day I just see them like around 45mins? But the programmers drop me a mail at 3pm to tell me they want to do migration at 8pm *grrrrr*. No choice but had to stay back. I told them that any migration must let me know in advance. But advance can be like 1 day before and not 2 half hours before I go home..

Not only that, when I come back from work, I am really tired. The other day (Monday) my mum ask me why work so much OT and if I needed money and my reply was had to clear work because of project implementation. On Tuesday I came back at around 620pm and my mum ask me why I come back so early? On Thursday my mum ask me why I come back so late. Alamak how la :P

Monday (1st June) will be key injection. It will be another long day for me. I believe the whole week will be a long and extremely taxing as after key injection, they will need to run full test which I am then again very much involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home