Sunday, June 14, 2009

Recap & Update

This was what I put in January 2009 Must Do. Well I will update if I am up the mark.
  1. Do Better as an Security Administrator - Not really up the mark, did learn new stuff though.
  2. Pray more & constant QT. I really want to see dreams / visions from God once again. - Slacking at times. Not seeing any dreams / visions
  3. Be better in guitar to lead CG for worship - Working on that
  4. Practice guitar all the way! Must be better this year - Working on that.
  5. Want to give my best when ushering.- Got promotion to be sectional leader. Now serving my best I can every 2 weeks.
6. Must Finish SOL Level 2 - Have to rekindle the fire to finish those easier courses 1st.
7. Start to find the other half of my life - Honest answer, never find my other half this year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home