Friday, June 19, 2009

Last Week..........

Last week I did ushering and this uncle who always kacau me on bf gf was at it again. I was standing with him and 3 girls (2 was my height 1 more taller, flat shoes!!) walk to my section where I was ushering and sat down. Then the uncle was at me @g@in. Check out the coverstaion below

Uncle : Go and take either 1 la

*was a little disgusted at his remarks. To me proper approach if not its disrespectful to other party*

Jason : nolar uncle cannot.
Uncle : why cannot?
Jason : not time yet
Uncle : Why not time yet? U c ur sister got married, my son also got married then ur turn
Uncle : you c that guy also got gf already *a f4 boy who he and i know*
Jason : time will come.


I actually respect girls a lot and I don't want to like simply go and whack any tom dick and harry and ask them to be my gf. It should be done in a correct way. I still remember that my proposal that I once made and I showed to people and they told me if it was them, they will accept my proposal straight away. But everyone will have their way to catch the heart of their love 1's




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home