Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ext Hot & Ext Cold

Office is ext cold at times and outside is ext hot every time. That's the weather problem that I have in my life. Office is cold is cool but when we go out for lunch and we come back its like freaking hot then we go into a freaking cold room. But because the weather has been so hot, I wish I can stay in the DC rooms which are empty. Its like free aircond, water to drink, internet which is 2mb, just that we dont have proper toilet. If we have proper toilet everything is complete then I can work and stay in office :P

And nope I am not going crazy over work that I want to stay there. There is nothing to do there actually other than have the cold air. So I guess I will have to on more aircond at home and pay my mum more rent :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home