Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Not My Problem Is My Problem, My Problem Is Whose Problem?

Well I am starting to feel sick of the title that I wrote on top. I don't really know why its like that. Will explain what is really happening. I was told that I don't have to touch system A and suddenly one day this stupid Team Leader programmer told me I will be so called 'involved'. Check the Chat.

Lilo : JT from today onwards any parameter change you will be involved
JT : WHY?
Lilo : Coz doing parameter change is quite technical and they cannot do it and we must do it.
JT : Ok, so?
Lilo: When ever there is a parameter change, it will be routed to u before the programmers will do it.

*Inside me was why so stupid? why want to keep me in look for everything?*

Lilo: The reason why need to go thru u 1st is because this is security

*parameter change is security? I can't even lock in the system so what security?*


Anyway I was not happy with his comments and I told my boss about it and my boss told me to tell those SMC dumb people to route it straight to the Programmers. When they want to come in and change the stuff then only they will let me know. Darn imagine if I go for leave for 1 week (which is majorly impossible) then the logs come to me wont I get into trouble if I breach the SLA? Some stuff is just major weird to me, which is really beyond my understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home