Monday, July 06, 2009

Cat Died

Finally I am quite happy to say that in DJ there is this cat that I call Gangster Cat / No Tail Cat is finally dead. How did it die? Well I am not sure either. All I know is that day when I came back from work my mum told me she had to help the neigbour put the cat into a hole that the neighbour dug. Then I ask my mum is that cat grey in color, my mum told me no and I asked if got tail she say no which I was so happy.

Reason why I am happy is because this cat always fight with any cats that he sees. Its like my road belongs to him and the other cats have no say @ my road. This cat is really gangster. Front road he fight with other cats, back lane also fight. Since I haven't seen the cat for quite some time, I believe it is dead. I am really happy as there is no more or can I say less fighting happening between cats. But one thing I can say, there is another 1 more cat which is Black and White was part of this Gangster cat and now it no longer fight with others (haven't see that happen for quite some time). Hopefully all the gangster cat will just die of heart attack and there will be less problems at my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home