Thursday, July 09, 2009

Dont Play With Trust

Something happen the other day @ office. While I was heading to 1U, my friend called me but since I am driving I decided not to answer the call. Anyway to cut the whole story short, this is what happen.

One of Team Leader (TL) was once caught and this time she really kantoi. She lied to the management that she was in WK but her staff say she is not there at that time and she was no where to be found in HQ. So in the end her reputation was gone as the MD wrote an email to everyone and informing them that he has already revoke her TL title. Not only that that email really is malu case. If someone wrote against me that way, I would not know where to hide. I would resign

So bottom line is don't lie. If you lie a few times you might not kantoi, but if you kantoi THATS IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home