Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TC & WL Wedding

On 27th June 2k9, it was TC & WL wedding. We had a great time as usual in weddings. On Friday we arrange the chairs in the hall. On Saturday we had a good time in the morning by playing games. But one thing for sure we manage to trick the girls that we ate the wasabi bread but we didnt eat anything at all. Its all called tactics. But a friend of mine decided to eat it as he was hungry.

The it was morning wedding, then it was lunch and we went home after that.

For the night I was the driver for Chris, Jason Khoo and David Khaw. We manage to spend good time talking about different stuff and sharing about diff stuff. I know some of them wanted to try to get gf during wedding but I guess that didn't really turn out that way :P Anyway I was not 1 of them as my time is not here yet :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home