Monday, July 20, 2009

Its Human Greed

Do you all know why the whole world is in financial upside down? It's because we as humans we don't know when to say enough is enough. After listening to the Saturday message I really know that I am one of them too. What I mean is I am not happy with what I have now and I want to have this and that which is actually not necessary. The reason why everyone is in debts is because we are told to spend like never before so that it will boost up the economy. Like the Pastor mention, got money we spend, no money we swipe our card, no money we borrow from people then we spend which is total not good.

I don't believe in over spending and also buying stuff that you don't need. If you buy those stuff that you don't need, it will end up becoming trash in the house or in the end it might be pass to another person who will have better use for it. I guess I have to realize that I should not be simply spending especially when the economy is not so good. But then again I hardly spend and I guess I need to jimat as economy is not so good. Anyway everyone is saying that the economy will be back to normal by end of this year or end of next year but I doubt it.

In the end I have to say it is due to human greed and we will really need to know when to stop all this type of stuff. We really need to have life balance but at the same time serve the best to our Lord in what ever that we do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

yaya..totally agree with wat u said..

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home