Friday, July 31, 2009

A Drunk Driver

Today 30th July, my street had a major accident. A drunk driver crash into 6 cars at my side and at the end of my road when he was doing cornering he crash into another car as he was turning at high speed. I have to say after 7 cars, my car bumper drop off, sis car light broke, opp jiran car was the worst as his car was the 1st car that Sri Lanka student crash into, another taxi butt was totally wrecked and the last car was scratch(unsure the damage of the car).

This drunk driver even tried to run away but he didn't go far. He crash his car into a wall near my house. The impact was so great that the sound of the crash was so loud that it woke many ppl up especially those whose cars were crash. I have to admit after hearing the crash I felt so scared. Its like so near me which it was just that I was sleeping at the back room the sound was like kau kau loud.

Anyway why I am a little down is because property is damage which is 7 cars, peoples gate and fence. I have to admit, I love my car a lot but it's not my idol. I am thankful that I even have a car to go from A to B. My car, actually not really my car which is my parents my car but it means a lot to me even though its old. This car really bring me to office or to where I need to go too. So when I saw it damage, I really felt sad. But after that I got a stupid comment which my parents felt it was funny but to me was not. They told me to stick stickers not to bang my car as its old. Anyway I hope that they will punish that student kau kau. There was someone who was saying if it would have happen 1 half hours later, someone could have died which I totally agree. Kids or working adults could have died due to such driving. In the end can I say

Don't Drink & Drive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home