Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Actually Saw It Coming

God actually showed me a vision on one of the nights when I was sleeping. On 3rd August 2009, I told my cg members about something that I saw from God. I was brought to a front of a beach and I was like OK. SUDDENLY the water went up as high as 6 stories(or even more) looking like Tsunami. I was so freaking scared as I thought I was going to die and that I know how people died during the Tsunami many years back that wipe out quite a lot of places.

This time I didn't know where was the place as there is no indication. Anyway I could not tell the last time where it was going to happen too. Anyway as usual, no one believed me again and it actually did come thru when Taiwan and Philippines was hit by floods and typhoon on the 7th or 8th August.

After talking it to my another friend about what I saw my friend told me this (roughly).


"At times people might not believe till they see it happen"

"It might not be for them, but for you to intercede"


I guess I cannot wrong people for not believing me. If put me in their shoes and when someone could have so called seen the future tell me something that haven't come to pass, I would not believe the person too. I guess like in the end like what my friend said, it might be for me only to pray to mercy and grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home