Thursday, August 27, 2009

Work Over Night

On 2oth August I work from 9-530pm. I then continue to work from 12am-130pm (21st August). Man, after not working overnight for a long time, it is really tiring. It is worst when you don't get to sleep during those times. Not only that, the day I work was so called "HELL". We started by having pc problems, server problem, EOD problems across platform and many other issues. I was actually about to sleep at around 115am when my friend came and wake me up at 145am telling me that IRules got problem. When there is a problem, I will surely have to assist as I am the so called most experience on OS that night.

I was to go home at 9am but my crazy boss wanted me to stay back till 11am which I wasn't that happy about. When the programmers started to come in and troubleshoot the problem and were asking me questions, I really could not answer them as it was like noise when they were asking me questions. I in the end push the questions to others who could answer it.

One thing I can say is that SL program really sucks. I mean if there is a little tweak on the program, everything goes upside down. That is why its really true that their program memang no quality at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home