Friday, May 30, 2008

Sing Song

My friend called me the other day and since my friend didnt get to hear my vocals before, I decided to give my friend a taste of "Hark The Herald Angels Sing" which I think might have shocked my friend a little bit. My friends remarks were "it was nice as you have your own style"

Another friend of mine called me the other day when I was doing my PnP and since I was quite sick of doing my PnP, I decided to give my own version of Through It All, and honest after the song I felt a bit better. I think my friend found it interesting too :P But my friend did comment on my vocals in this blog so check it out some where :P


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. not sure if tch is back or still in Krypton. I am so confused always. tch can sing a rainbow but evil cant i bet.:P anyway chill yeah, get ur work done with god's wisdom on u,don wori so much!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Evil and Tch can do same thing so it is for you to find out who is the real 1.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home