Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Weird Theory

My boss has a weird theory. He mention that when the newbie comes in, he cannot do production. I am wondering, if that guy don't do production, what is he going to do? Development only? If not like that don't hire. I really don't get it. My boss works me and my friend out. When I am out, who is going to help my friend do the AS400? I guess everyone needs to be given a change to learn and to proof himself.

If they don't learn, how can they stand on their own feet when the experience people are out of there? I know for some of the systems there is support, but what happen about the other systems? Have you every thought about that? When I join this company, I had only like 1 year 4 months experience? Then why am I doing production? Better I do development only.

Really weird, really don't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home