Saturday, January 29, 2011

TRUTH PLEASE!

Ok this is regarding work. The other day I receive a call at 4am (YES 4AM!) and I had to support thanks to some program error. But guess what happen in the end? BJ suddenly turn the tables to cover his SENIOR STAFF MISTAKE and guess who got it? ME!

Anyway his SENIOR STAFF told his junior staff to go cancel the job and by their actions, it impacted the rest of the EOD. And that is why they called me at 4am. When I provided my ID that was where the next day the EOD had problems again and that is when BJ start asking why I provide my ID and bla bla. BJ was clever, but guess what? I was out of the mail. If I was in the email, I will surely make sure BJ was shot on the head with a sniper as I know what happen.

From all emails flying around he didn't mention that his staff made the mistake but he was actually shooting me. But what to do? IF you tell the truth, you will get shot. Like Pastor mention, truth will hurt but if we have the guts to say acknowledge that we did the mistake everything will be settle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home