Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stupid Customer Service

The other day I called up customer service (CS) regarding my HP stuff. Anyway to cut short, the customer service is really dumb. This CS when talking was nervous. I really wonder why when I was ok to him till he told me the 1st line. Check out some parts of it

JT : I would like to know why I didn't get the sms
CS : Sir maybe the place you are in don't have coverage.
JT : Hello, I stay in PJ, how can it be I don't have coverage?
CS : Sir how many bars do you have?
JT : FULL! (my friends around me started to laugh)


CS : Sir you still can use your line to call.
JT : Are you sure (because I tried before calling them)
CS : Yes you can
JT : Wait let me try ( I try calling someone and fail too)
JT : Cannot also. You say can still call.
CS: No sir, what I am trying to say is your line still can be used after you top up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home