Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Horrible

Current situation in office quite horrible. Man the mistakes that we are doing which is not suppose to be done for those experience people is not accepted. Due to mistakes we are being audited. Quite sad. But I am not saying I am freaking good here. Even others do the mistakes we as one whole gang will kena m16 as we are all under 1 roof. Now we are even more extra careful when doing our work. We have no choice. We need to watch our backs as our backs are being watched.

At times thanks to others mistakes, my boss kena m16 and I feel its really unfair. But what to do? When we make mistakes he will have to protect us. I guess when we are doing our work we got to be extra careful or else it wont be so nice. At my side it is total different. We do also kena, do wrong also kena so sometimes its really confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home