Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Love My Printer

Man, I am so crazy over my printer with what it can do for me to really help me. One example is the other day I had to scan something and I can scan direct into PDF rather than needing to scan from my older scanner (I think rosak already). Not only that, after scanning, I just need to point where to send the PDF file which is linked up to my network. Super!

Printing is really fast too. The other day my mum printed 8 pages and before I could pull out the holder to hold the paper, all 8 pages are done! The other day my mum needed me to print out the same thing again for her friends so I told her no need to on PC, just use the photocopy option. It came out really fast too. But good thing is you can set if you want it to be dark or normal, which most of the time I just use lighter. Photocopy and printing out came out really fast too.

But I will need to get the higher capacity black ink. Been using it to print stuff for my parents and it drop about 2%. So with the higher cap, I can print about 900 pages which is a lot for a cheaper price. So my final words, it is worth buying this printer.

My friend ask me how I rate my printer

Printing : 10 (super fast, can print 38 ppm for black)
Scan : 6 (Scan can be a little slower, but who cares, but file can send to ur pc directly)
Photocopy : 9 (freaking fast after pressing print)
Fax : NA (never try fax yet)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home