Monday, January 31, 2011

What The World??

A friend of mine is working as an consultant before and when my friend went and do another consultant job, my friend asked me everything of a server from CPU, RAM, HDD, RAID, Virtualization and many more. I am honestly wondering how can a consultant don't know all this stuff? The best is their company is doing a project and I need to help my friend figure things out.

Seriously, after answering about 10 of my friends question, I feel better they pay me another consultation fees then I can throw in what I know to help them. Yes I agree that we can share knowledge but everything has a limit and some of the stuff that my friend asked me can be google and all your answers are there.

Like people say, consultants are there to con you and then insult you, but boy this is going the other way round

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home