Friday, June 18, 2010

Strong Smells

I am a guy that cannot take too strong smells. That includes perfume, spray, new plastic smell and etc. On 11/6 my sis hubby brought his big screen as he will be projecting the worship songs on the projector. But since the screen is new, the whole house stink of it. When I got back the smell hit me on my face and I straight away saw stars. I know then you guys will ask me "what happen if your gf next time use a strong perfume?" I still have no answer for you, I will get back to you on that.
I am not sure that being born on the year of a dog will actually bring stronger sense to people. To me it does. I can hear very well, have a strong sense of smell and now I cannot really see that well anymore. Maybe I am just too sensitive :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home