Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Really Work Out

I guess I have been working too hard. Till at times I feel so tired when I go home and when I wake up I don't feel like waking up. That is why when I wake up I will go downstairs and have another part 2 till about 835am. Anyway the other day my friend told me this on msn


Jo : If you always do OT how to find gf?
JT :Yeah lor, if got gf, then gf dump me coz always OT.


See even my friend ask me this question already. But really I have no choice. I am 1 person in my team only. I need to do so many things my own or assist people till I don't have time to do my own work. One great example is today. 100% of my day was just to assist people to help them with their problems. At 545pm, need to format pc. Then have to paste back their backup till 9pm+. So today my own work nv do. Yesterday work also never do. So Wed got 3 days of work to do. *sigh*

I guess I work so hard till Mr Ng was saying if he has his own company he will hire me :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah!!! If i got my own company!!! ^_^

9:28 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

called Golden Lake

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home