Monday, June 14, 2010

So "Smart"

The other day I had to support some fella. This is actually what he wrote on the email to me :

"can you configure back IP address for SLCC – 035? because the PC still acquiring the IP… "

JT : Can you please check your DHCP Client if it is Started, Automatic?
Dumber : Yes it is
JT : Should not happen like this. Your side is static IP.
Dumber : My boss came out and sat at this place and change the IP to use this PC IP.
JT : Wahlah, you even know 2 device cannot share same IP right?
Dumber : Then must I change the laptop IP back to normal?
JT : Duh! Hey you got degree this type of thing also you don't know?
Dumber : Later I try 1st, then cannot I call you.
JT : Don't need. I very confident can work.


This guy always tell me he wants to work at my side. Even the simple thing also he cannot do want to work at my side for what? Go learn up some stuff 1st man. Anyway he is actually like the trainee. Everything also don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home