Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Theory

I at times act on this theory, but at time I do nothing about it at the same time. the theory is quite simple. I actually change it to fit myself

"You Got To Start 1st If You Want Something To Be Done"


This actually can apply at home, at work or any where. At times lets say if I need to do house work, at times I am just too lazy. But once if you start it you will really give to do your best in the task that you do too.

At work, I would like to share that I was actually doing an assignment for office but in the end I didn't do it as there are couple of reasons. I got more important work to do and that task is just too hard for me to do. It is really time consuming! But since I don't like to do it, I know that the next batch of trainees will be coming in July, I will force them to do it and finish it. I shall assign work that is a little harder for them if not they will be playing facebook the whole day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home