Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Intro Me To Girls???

The other day when I was yacking with my friend. Then suddenly my friend asked another friend of mine to reco me to some girls as I am still single .

N : Can you please into him to some girls?
Soo : *Points towards Query Girl*
JT : *did some remark*

*Soo and N Laugh*

Soo : Come I recommend you to someone (not sure name)
JT : Who?
Soo : (told me name again). She very pretty wan
JT : Dowan
Soo : Why she very pretty mar. JH this someone very pretty right?
JH : *Silent Mode*
Soo : Danny this someone very pretty rite
Danny : I don't know
JT : Wahlah you, always give me like this wan u!


Last time she tried to intro to me some girl who say she very pretty and happening. But she was so so only. But what are my requirements? I won't tell you! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home