Thursday, June 17, 2010

An Accident

The other day there was an accident at around 330am that cause a girl her life as the petrol attendant didn't want to borrow the fire extinguisher to a guy who was willing to pay and even pass them his IC. Anyway I bet you guys know this story. But hey I am not here to tell you boycott this station or this oil company. I just want to highlight some points here.

  1. If I am a thief, I wont go ask for fire extinguisher.
  2. If I am a thief, I wont even pay for it or throw my IC
  3. You guys have already spill oil in the ocean and not doing much about it.
  4. Now this incident have happen, what say you?
  5. A supervisor called Syah said that the fire extinguisher was for the station use. If it was his family inside the car and it was burning outside of the station, I will not let him use it too.
  6. We as human have brains to think a little. Even though me doing IT Security, we have to be strict, but when matters arise, we cannot say we will have to follow by the books an we have to do what is the best at that moment.
  7. To run out of context, I am wondering if the those 2 people on duty on that time is legal or illegal.
  8. At 330am, please la go home and sleep. Forget about clubbing and having tea. Safety is the 1st and most important thing.

Won't write too much, if you have any extra points. Do write too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home