Friday, April 02, 2010

Finding Your Fit (FYF) Class

Finding Your Fit class is really interesting. Really. If you are from DUMC, I would encourage you to go and check out on what you are good at. This class is about 4 half hours but you will be able to know what you are good at, what type of person you are and etc. Some of the stuff that I am good at is being confirm in that class. Anyway during tea time, one aunty join me for makan since I was sitting alone.

Aunty : I think I will go and sit the other table
Jason : Ok
Aunty : Nah I think I will join you
Jason : OK
Aunty : So what's your name
Jason : Jason *coz I was not wearing my smiley sticker*
Aunty : I am Jenny
Jason : Nice to meet you aunty
Aunty : Are you still studying Jason
Jason : Nope, working already, and once touch December I have been working for about * years
Aunty : Really? But you look like your still in college / uni.
Jason : Yup that is what everyone tells me. They say I still can pass by being a F5.
Aunty : Yeah coz you dont look old. How old are you Jason?
Jason : I am 2* aunty.
Aunty : Oh I got a son who is 29 years old.
Aunty : Where are you working?
Jason : SL doing IT.
Aunty : How is work so far?
Jason : Bz aunty, like yesterday (sat) I work from 11, then head to church for ushering and after FYF class, have to go back and work, then after work must go home iron clothes.
Aunty : Wow, even though you are busy you still find time for church.
Jason : Yes aunty, it is important to have work and church together. Actually truth is we spend more time @ work than in church.
Aunty : Yeah and you still iron your clothes?
Jason : Yup. Mum wash then I iron my clothes myself. Can't expect them to wash and iron for me.
Aunty : My son expect me to iron for him too. Till it was my bd he bought me the most expensive iron. It was about 2k?
Jason : Wow. Expansive. But better Iron will make you be able to do it faster too.
Aunty : Correct. My son takes 1 half hours to iron 3 piece of his top
Jason : 1half hours? That's long.
Aunty : Yeah he watch tv and iron
Jason : Oh ok...

That time when I say I iron my own clothes, the aunty was like wow (face remark). I was like normal mar to iron own bajues. I have friends who does it their own too or friends who does for their whole family. So I guess its not like major task to iron clothes right? haha..





2 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

hahaha!! As u named everyone as aunty,I thought the aunty is not an aunty..haha!! jk jk!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

dont get you....what ah? aunty is just out of respect..

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home