Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not During Worship Please

The other day when I was doing ushering, my usher partner said this to me during worship :


Uncle : Go after her la, she is sweet and pretty
Jason : *Just smile, inside me was not interested as I was doing my duty*
Uncle : Guys must always take the lead
Jason : *inside me was what ever man*


What I didn't like was he talk to me this when it was worship time. If I am not wrong it was the 3rd song at that time. It is like no respect to so many people which is me, that girl and God. That is what I think la, might be wrong here. When we are doing ushering, we do our best to serve God and not to talk other things which is not related to our duty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

I do not agree too.. Mana boleh do things like that during worship... haizz..

10:25 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

but that uncle is another weirdo, so I'm not shocked...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home