Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not Matured Enough?

The other in cg and also a chat with me on MSN.

Guy : I want to buy house also cannot coz everything so expensive.
Guy : If I see them send someone to space again, I will go and bomb their space ship.

Inside me was, cakap pandai, go do la. If you can even pay to go where ever the space ship is located, I will salute you. Next where are you going to get those explosive to bomb a space ship? Not only that, why bomb others space ship when it is not their problem? Not only that, how are you going to get thru the security man? Why don't you save your trouble and go keep the money so you can buy your own house?



Guy : I know I am not a good person whom knows the know how of corporate climbing. How to perform when sometimes u perform but boss did not see

Guy : people management... i very char. Ppl bully me

Guy : managing customers, demanding customers, and the communication of works, one say do this, another say do that, but later only blame vendor, always get head shot

Man my friend who is the same age as me, talks like he is a small kid. On the top he keep on blaming on others than rather thinking why it is not happening to him. Before this he was sacked before as the company mention that he was not performing and told him not to come and work anymore. Oh yeah any way my friend is not a boss so he don't manage people so he is talking crap. Anyway he is working as a vendor and being vendor surely you will get shot most of the time as you are paid to do the job.



Anyway that day in my friends house :

Guy : Jason can you share with me IT Security
Jason : What IT Security are you talking about?
Guy : I know about it is about firewall and routers.
Jason : No, not really, it depends on what you doing. Why?
Guy : Coz this company ask me to be their SA and Security.
Jason : What system are they using?
Guy : err..Just normal office system.
Jason : Normal? Yeah what system?
Guy : *could not answer*
Jason : IT security is not only about FW n routers, it is so wide so it depends on what you do.
Guy : *just listening*
Jason : It can be for certification also. So which part of IT Security are you doing.
Guy : *he could not answer*

This guy most of the time he write stuff on his CV, he don't know what he is writing. If you guys want to have a good laugh after a tough time, let me know, I will drop you his CV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home