Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chat With Usher

The other day when I was doing ushering, this uncle talk to me on some things.

Part 1

Uncle : Weather is so hot everyday.
Jason : Yeah it is madness uncle.
Uncle : When I am at home, I don't feel like going out as it is cooler at home
Jason : Yeah I agree. At times now I on aircond to sleep at night.
Uncle : Yeah me too. Without aircond cannot sleep.
Jason : Yeah. Now at times I sleep with the fan at number 4 then only can feel the wind.


Part 2

Uncle : You know now things are so expensive especially houses.
Jason : I agree. It is so expensive. Once you buy an house, you will be forever in debt.
Uncle : Yeah correct. Last time houses are less than 100K or if you want better about 200K?
Jason : Yeah. Now houses are like 500+. If you want cheaper buy far far away.
Uncle : If now you earn about 3K a month, after minus this that you wont have anything left.
Jason : Yeah true uncle.
Uncle : You think your time is hard, but next generation will be WORST.
Jason : Yeah total true.


For part 2, to those who are younger than me, I am not here to scare you but that is the truth. So do your part, start saving when you are small for your future. It will be tough next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home