Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ushering For Kids Concert

Was in church since 1045am as I had to usher for the Kids Concert the other day in church. Lunch was chicken rice, but inside the packet, there is chicken, char siew and siew yoke. It is 3 in 1 type of lunch. Not only that, 1 of the aunty the gave me half of her portion. I ate till nearly want to faint. But it was quite nice.

Concert was good. They sang 3 songs, One Way, Every Move I make and the worship song that I have no idea what the title is. Then they had clown shoes and other type of entertainment which can be used for adults too. Really, there were that GOOD.

After everything ended about 3:30pm, I hang around till the celebration started and after all was done it was about 7pm. I was that already total drain as nearly the whole day was in church. But it was really worth every single second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home