Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1 Month Of Madness

March was a mad month for me. Literally if you are not strong, you can actually either go psycho or even break down. Wonder why I say that? I have been working OT for practically everyday except on Wednesday's where I have to go for CG.

Anyway I really thank God that he pull me thru this tough time. When I was stress, I listen to Christian songs that actually made me sane. Reason was I had to work Saturday and Sunday. After work on Saturday had to go to church and do ushering. Then on Sunday I went for FYF class in Church and at 1pm I continue to work till 530pm. Stop at 530pm coz I cannot tahan already. Tired man.

I thank God for my office mate who actually help me to so called "fake" data for 3 months. It is really tough job. I rather ask my office mate than the trainees as the trainees cant even do simple task like printing stuff. They can print the thing like so many times but still make mistakes. But I thank God that on the 2/4/10 it is all done and I can now take a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home