Thursday, December 24, 2009

Orang Asli Christmas Party

It was Orang Asli Christmas Party in Carey Island on Sunday. There were many people that were there. Around 70 people were there. That included kids and adults. The biggest challenge that I have was to drive there with my sister while another 4 more cars follow me from behind. I only been there like 3 times in the last 3 years which is once a year. The best part is my parents brought another group of people there too and they were waiting in NKVE itself. I had to wait for the rest @ shell before NKVE. Anyway we left and I had to call my parents a few times for directions as I only could roughly remember the journey there.

The next challenge was my car. My car last year when I was driving there went up in temperature. But thank God that in the morning I decided to service my own car radiator. Most of the time I just put water into it but this time I yank out the backup tank, and drain the main tank out and replace it with coolant. This time the coolant is red in color. I pour like 60% into the tank and 40% into my backup tank. Everything was ok on the car.

Was there by around 2pm. Was a little slow as I wasn't really sure of the way there. I only go there like once a year. I was then the photographer of the event and I went to trigger happy on any shots that I wanted to take. I have to say it was really messy as the soil was went and the place was muddy. But when we arrive there, it was starting to get hot and the heat manage to dry out some of the wet places around the area.

Overall the trip was good. Thank God to those who sponsored the food and other types of stuff. You have been a blessing to the OA people. God will surely bless all of you back in some way.

Anyway I manage to talk to someone from one of the group that help out

Girl : Hi I am girl (cannot remember name)
Jason : Hi I am Jason
Girl : Are you from CYZ?
Jason : No I am not. I am YA
Girl : Oh because you look so young that's why I thought your from CYZ or XYZ.
Jason : No ler
Girl : Coz I see you walking around in church quite a lot.
Jason : Oh ok *wonder what she mean by walking around church quite often :P *

Man a lot of people is saying I look really young. Even from the choir many of them told me this same thing. I guess I don't look matured enough even though my age is telling me like wise :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home