Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jerusalem

One of my favourite song during Christmas Presentation was Jerusalem. I truly love doing the solo. Doing parts not so fun as it is really low and for people who have higher pitch, it is hard to sing the lower parts. Anyway the lyrics of the song as below. Youtube is Here


Jerusalem

John Saw A City
That cold not be hid
John saw the city,
Oh yes he did
John Caught a glimpse Of The Golden Throne
Tell me all about it
Go Right On
Around The Throne
He Saw A Cyrstal sea
There's got to be more
What will it be
I want to go
To the city he saw,
New Jerusalem

Jerusalem,
I want to walk
Your strees that are golden
And I want to run
Where the angels have trod
Jerusalem
I want to rest
On the banks of your river
In that City
City Of God

John saw the lion
Lay down by the lamb
I want to know everything
About that lamb
John saw the day
But did not see night
The Lamb of God
He must be the light
And he saw the saints
worship the great I am
Crying Worthy,
Worthy is the lamb
I want to go
To that city he saw
New Jerusalem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home