Saturday, October 31, 2009

Unfair? Yeah

Well my friends from the other team told me they receive increment. Yeah well good for them but bad for me as my pocket is still the same. Don't really think my friends are doing a good job in their stuff. They create more problems and will eventually say it is my side problem. I mean well done to the those who create crap and send the crap to us. They have even done alot of backup restore that in the end created more problem for us rather than them. They eventually can get away with the crap that they put in.

Actually even after 1 year I believe I have done a lot of stuff which is quite good and it is quite fair to get an increment. Even though my ex place they gave me rm100 increment. Here get 0. Anyway to my dear programmer friends. I will promise you that from today onwards, it wont be so easy with me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home