Friday, October 30, 2009

13 October

On 13th October, I receive a call at 3am +. Yeah you must be wondering what? Sure or not the time? Confirm it is that time. Office needed help so my friend called me to go in. But that aint not important. The thing I wanted to tell is this. When I was driving to SS2, thru LDP and into SS2, there was a road block. After the road block I look to my right where Murni is. At that time it was around 4am + and I can say there were quite many cars parked there. So I slowed down to take a look and I was shocked that at that time so many people still drinking tea! Hey its not 4pm+ BUT 4AM +. There was a table with a round 5 girls and many more tables with few guys here and there. I was like this people don't need to sleep meh? But it seems they are uni kids / college kids so if there is no school they can do that. Imagine working people drinking tea at 4am, we will be confirm sleeping in office the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home