Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Which Radio Station You Hear?

This is what was the question asked to me on one of the days when we went out for lunch. I guess it was because there was a bus infront of us showing red fm advertisment. I bet all of you know that there are so many radio stations in Malaysia. Anyway a short brief of what happen is below

Mr Ng (If I am Not wrong) : JT which radio station can you reco?
JT : err...I mean those normal like mix fm, hitz fm etc. I dont even listen to redfm.
Someone : Why you don't listen to redfm?
JT : coz my tuning button is lost and it is really hard for me to tune my radio channel.so its 94.5 always.


So I g uess I have already leaked out a secret of my car radio button and if your in my car and always listen to mix fm, I am so sorry :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home