Thursday, October 15, 2009

Run For The Nation

On 10/10/09 was Run for the nation. On the night before, I could not really sleep as my mind was semi awake thinking about the event. I have to say rather it was more of a kancheong situation as I was wondering if I could even finish the event. It was 5KM run and everyday without fail the committee will keep on sending emails on the correct way to run and what to eat and etc. It was kind of freaky for me as I haven't been running or training for the event.

But I have to say that on that day itself, 930am, it was a great weather all the way till we reach SS2 on the way to rothmans roundabout the sun came out. But from there to PJEFC was a breeze for me. It was kind of hard to run thanks to the air that is coming out from busses and cars pipes. Really want to thank God for that great weather that day. I actually didn't have any problems running 5KM even though long time I didn't exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home