Monday, October 05, 2009

Nothing To Do

Since It was Hari Raya not long ago, I decided to do this to finish my so called free sms by maxis by sending all the sms out in a short time to all my friend don't care race. In the end I did get quite a few replies back from my friends. Those who didn't reply me could have not got my sms. Anyway the sms that they replied is as below.

  1. Asking who am I and etc.
  2. Some even was like saying long time no hear from you.
  3. Some even asked me if I am taking vitamin C
  4. Some ask me for job recommendation.
  5. Some telling me about other classmates stories
  6. Some asking me if I am married with kids
  7. Some asking me where am I working
  8. Some asking if if I celebrated Hari Raya.

I guess once a while its ok to sms people to keep in touch just to see if they are doing fine as we as humans are so busy with our own activities. I guess it is good at times we just sit back and take some time off to spend with our friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home