Sunday, September 27, 2009

This Is Crap

The other day when I was chatting with my friend. My friend told me this :

Someone : SL might not give increment next year.

JT : What?


*Started To Feel Thulan*


I bet my friends also felt the same. Coz the company don't appreciate our work. We might work like don't know what but yet we don't get the $ we are to get. Anyway a friend of mine resign on Friday and this is a chat she had with another friend.

A : Very good you resign
B : Yeah

Actually why they talk like this was because this person resign and the boss tried to counter offer her but she didn't want. SL is like that, they will only counter offer you when you want to resign. Its like you have to threaten the company to give you increment which is quite crappy to me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home