Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mum Wants Me To Learn Programming

Yeah correct, my mum wants me to learn programming as she told me that my current life now is not good and I wont go far if I just check documents and do documents. Well anyway I will never become a programmer for my whole entire life. That is my final decision. I mean hey last time when I work in Aeon as a Sec Admin, I was like King. I shall not go detail over here. But if you want to know what I did let me know.

It seems that one day my mum will ask me to get married and another day she will ask me to become a programmer. Oh yeah I forgot that she wanted me to buy a car and an house too. Mum very fickle minded already. Haha. But for the list that I stated on top its actually very difficult to achieve. Really. Life is really hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home