Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wrong Comment For Wrong Person

The other day when I was having meeting with my boss, suddenly my boss told me this :

Boss : Before you go on leave, make sure u clear all your work so it do infect the rest of the teams.


I was like what the world? I mean most of the time before I go for a holiday I make sure that all the work that is mine and need to clear fast is done. I don't just go holiday without clearing my work. I think this comment was unfair. This comment is more for the Network boy who does nothing but to come to office to play game, read comic, watch ultraman, baja hitam, youtube and sleep. When he goes for a 1 week holiday, most of the time his stuff will screw up and in the end we (Mr Ng & I) have to steer off our work to fix that guys crap. But then again most of the time I know bosses are unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home