Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Life?

The other day when I was checking out FB I saw that a classmate of mine, which I believe is a lot younger than me is already married (quite some time back) and now already have 2 kids and the car that they drive will just blow out your mind. My friend who is from a rich background is now driving a Camry 2.0 or is it 2.4 and a 4wd Drive! Not only that, he is into photography and those camera will cost a bomb to purchase. But I guess he is really lucky that his parents (should be) is providing him money for him to have a good life. Even when he was studying he own a car to drive to school everyday and I heard his rental for his room is quite expensive too.

One thing about this (nope I am not jealous) is that I for example when things are given to me easily I take it for granted (really). I mean when I got to learn guitar from a teacher, I didn't really practice hard enough and I eventually drop off. A couple more events that happen to me is because I am not thankful. I guess sometimes having life hard is better than having it easy as we will learn how to appreciate it more. I guess it is ok to learn the hard way rather than the easy way. I guess all of us will hope for a great life and hope that life wont be so hard but I guess its not so easy unless you can print money.


HERE BY I AM NOT AGAINST BETTER LIVING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home