Thursday, October 01, 2009

Earthquake Tremor

You know today (30 Sept) there was an earthquake that hit Sumatera. My office building really shook. I at 1st thought my friend was playing a joke about shaking. Check out roughly how it happen in my office.

Nazrul : Can you feel that the building is shaking?

JT : Nolar.. I sick maybe I shaking la. (Decided to stand up)

JT : *Abit shocked* Chin Ching, do you feel it?

CC : Yeah even I sit down can feel it.

*50 Inch TV made some noise, which all of us turn and look and Thiya Said moving*

JT : Everyone evacuate now!


*1st Batch went out 1st then followed by 2nd batch and walk downstairs*


At that instant, I didn't bother about office. I just collected what I can take which is my car keys, both my cellphone and I was off the office. That is what I told the rest to do to. Imagine if the real magnitude of 7.1 was to hit our country, many would have died due to our buildings are not prepared for earthquake resistance. Not only that, just for everyone information, when that happen, the cellphone network was down at least 1 minute. Wonder how I know? I got my friend to call my friends and bosses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home