Friday, October 16, 2009

Somethings I Can't Answer

Last Saturday or shall I say it is the 10/10, servers in my company well I can say serentak had problems. Not 1 server but 3! But at the start I only found out 2. Anyway what happen is the logs were so much till only Administrators can login. The rest of the people cannot login. Anyway honest till today, I still cannot give the full concerete answer what it happen. But from my readings and reseach I have the answer which I can say its around 60%. But now the thing is we have to find someone to blame. Now it can be so many things that I can blame. Windows, Antivirus or even system logs.

But the thing is my boss keep on asking me things that I still cannot explain which takes time which makes me damm fedup coz I am not server EXPERT! I can do my best and check the net but not everything can find from the net. So that's when I have to come out with my own theory .I know that my boss is being pressed, but I cannot do it alone man. I guess the only way out is to modify my resume and move out as I can say I am quite sick to fix problems which is not mine.

If you want to really know what does IT security do in other companies (focus). It is like below

  1. IT assets
  2. Security stuff like firewall, IPS, Antivirus
  3. Policy n Procedure (PnP)
  4. Patch Management
  5. Implementing IT Security Projects
  6. ETC


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home