Tuesday, October 20, 2009

People Younger Are Getting Married

The other day when I went to my friends wedding this is the topic they were talking about in my table.

Someone : I didn't know that she will get married at such a young age
Someone : How old is she?
Someone : 26 years old
Someone : How about that guy?
Someone : I believe it is the same.

I call them someone coz there were a couple of people talking a that time while I just listen.

You know the thing is now many people are getting married at an extremely young age. Like I said before, getting married is something not easy. To get married you will need a lot of $ Unless u telling me that your parents will fork out the whole thing for you to get "rid" of you. Like me, I rather not try to burden my parents but I will try my level best to try MY VERY BEST to pay it up myself which will take a long time of savings. Is that why I am not attach? Nope that's not the answer. I have younger diploma friends who already got married and some even have 2 - 4 kids already! No joke. How they can survive is a very good question to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home