Thursday, October 29, 2009

Such A Rip Off

About 2 Saturdays ago, I had dinner in this small coffee shop in Tmn Paramout which is Opp the Caltex Petro station. Anyway just to cut the whole story short. We order 4 ppl eat hokkien mee and 3 ppl eat kungfu noodles. Guess how much it came out to be? RM38.50!

You all must be shocked right? Well this is how they charge. Each person is rm5.50. So the next person also they still charge 5.50. So if you do the math u will get that figure. Not only that, this shop is extremely weird. If 2 people eat at outside my shop is rm9 and I believe if it is 4 it will still be less than the figure we paid. Anyway the boss also don't know how to count how much needed to be paid. In the end we paid rm36 and left. The other time when I went out to eat with my parents, we ate assam fish and ko lo yok and 3 rice it cost us only rm32. That also we eat kau kau full. So Moral of the story, dont go that shop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home