Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Will He Be OK?

Well my parents always leave me at home and they go berholidaying. Check this conversation with my mum's friend the other day.

Mum : I am going Aussie for 1 half week
Friend : Jason u going too?
Jason : Nope must work ler
Friend : Will you be ok?

*before I can even answer*

Mum: He will be ok wan la. Last time leave him 2 half months also ok mar.I think he even more happy when we are not around
Jason : * Under silent mode :P * yeah will be ok wan.nothing will happen wan...


So moral of the story, got parents around or not around dont make much difference to me. Just that when I get back home, the house will be all quiet. I can wash clothes and do everything myself without any problem. AND @ no way I am hinting that I am very good ok people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home