Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter (Sunday) + Church Dedication

It was a long day for me on Sunday. I was in church since 630am for Easter Sunrise celebration and it was really good. We had it outdoor and many people turn up for the celebration. Even when we were outside we could already feel God's presence when we were worshiping him with praise songs. We had a Pastor to speak a little on his word, reading of the bible and proclaiming a text that was prepared for us. Then it was breakfast time.

Then had to wait for church celebration at 10am and was chatting with David while eating and relaxing in DC Cafe. Next thing I know it was time for celebration. It was good stuff from the Pastor from Singapore. After church I headed home straight away and got some sleep to prepare for the evening celebration as I have to be on duty.

I reach church like 415pm and attended my briefing and started to go in to the sanctuary by 430pm. Church Dedication was good. Worship was fun, the dedication time was great too. The best part is we are all asked to sign on a piece of plastic to show our commitment that we will stand by the church and give our best to the church. Next was dinner. Dinner was great for the price that we paid. But I know that the church will have to pay our share as we had sitiawan 9 course dinner that night. Good food? YEAH IT WAS!!!!!!!!! I was really shocked that we were eating those stuff that night. So what else can I say? My time on Sunday was really spend well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home